Serena is available for private tuition at her own dance studio for those who want to develop their dance skills and abilities and to improve to the next level of their dancing. These are One-To-One belly dance classes to ensure privacy and intensive individual attention to all your personal needs within your own dance style.
An important subject of tuition is High Quality Technique
at all levels:
- Foundation / Beginners
- Improvers / Intermediates
- Advanced & Professionals.
These private belly dance classes will cover the following subjects:
• Understanding of the rhythms and variations of steps to
• Classes on musical interpretation.
• How to interpret each instrument as well as the various
phrases within a classical dance composition.
This is together with
• exercises to increase their ability to be one with the music.
• How to workout your own choreographies.
• How to develop your own style within your dance.
• Learn new choreographies created by Serena as well
as help to improve your own dance routine in any style
you like to dance.
• The basic understanding of the components of a Baladi
• Improvising with any Baladi piece of music and making it
• Posture and attitudes within the Baladi.
• The relationship between "Tabla Solos" and the Baladi.
Here is a superb Baladi improv by Serena
Tip Of The Month
Stay in touch with Serena
• Saidi (Upper Egypt).
• Fallahy. From the Nile Delta.
• Tribal Bedouin Hajjalah. The dance of the Egyptian
• How to interact with a live drummer.
• Organise your own Tabla Solo routine to create maximum
impact on your audience.
• Various isolations and interpretations in a Tabla Solo.
• The “Rule of 4’s” within a Tabla Solo.
TIMES OF BELLY DANCE CLASSES:
Week days 9:30 am to 11:30am or 12:30 pm to 14:30 pm
Evenings and weekend available on request with prior
|10 Hours Week's
GROUP BELLY DANCE CLASSES CAN BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
Please contact us for details.